Is there another way?
Weekly open participative workshops provide a space to explore together our concerns for what is happening in our world, and in our own lives.
· Natural resources are being consumed faster than they can be replaced
· Soils degraded by artificial herbicides and pesticides
· Rivers polluted, seas choked by plastic waste
· Economy which works for the benefit of a small minority
· A widening gap between rich and poor.
Will these unsustainable systems leave an intolerable legacy for our children? Can we see the possibility of a different way of living, one more caring for people and in tune with the natural world?
Many inspiring thinkers see this time as an opportunity to co-create a different future, with evidence of a new consciousness breaking through old patterns. How can we support these changes in ourselves to bring about a more resilient future?
If you would like to join us please contact
Anna on 07954345550 email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops are free
Leeds, Tuesdays 3-5
Swarthmore Education Centre
Woodhouse Square, Leeds, LS31AD
Hebden Bridge, Mondays 10-12Contact Anna for address