Thursday 31 May 2012

I have just been awoken to the newness of every moment, and with that the challenge to ‘be worthy of what is happening’. I do not wholly create what is happening. But by my experience of it, very much connected with partnering with my body to balance out my dominating mind, I can transform reality from the routine drudgery of everyday, to the gift of the unknown that it truly is. If I were to judge or assess it as I usually do in terms of my hopes and fears, my pleasures and pains, then I miss the revelation of the moment in which I am already saved, no matter what my circumstance. Paradoxically I continue to struggle for freedom from oppression in every sphere but with the joy of wholeness the only barrier is my own resistance to what is.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment